Register as new dealer?
You are here: Home > *FEM RECRUITING* Area Sales Manager - South of England
Subscribe to our RSS Feed to automatically receive all latest blog updates
Area Sales Manager – South of England
Basic Salary plus Commission (tba), Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Phone etc.
Preferred location would be London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire etc.
• Promoting and sales of our full product range
• Supporting existing business
• Developing new business with distributors, key end user customers, consultants, etc.
• Liaising with our sales office, Directors and other departments
• Carrying out site visits and surveys
• After sales support where required
• Representing company at trade shows, industry conferences, etc.
• Achieving agreed sales targets
• Working with distributors with regards to product training, joint sales calls, etc.
• Working with overseas suppliers sales representatives – joints sales calls, etc.
• Weekly reporting
• Experienced, self motivated sales professional.
• Capable of managing territory from home office base.
• Computer literate, able to use outlook, excel and word.
• Full driving licence.
• Prepared to travel and spend time away from home.
• Good organizational skills.
Foodservice Equipment Marketing Ltd (FEM) is based in East Kilbride near Glasgow, Scotland. Since 1993 the company has represented leading foodservice equipment manufacturers in the UK and Irish markets. Over the years FEM has established partnership agreements with many of the industry’s top brands in both smallwares and equipment, including Alto-Shaam, Cambro, Hamilton Beach Commercial, Manitowoc Ice, Sirman, Prince Castle, San Jamar and Vollrath.
Click here to apply.
There are currently no comments on this post - be the first to comment using the form below.
Just checking you're human. What's 12 + 12?