Cambro UPCH800 Electric Pan Camcart
- Enables HACCP compliance by maintaining safe, hot food temperatures.
- Serving portion capacities range from 160 in the UPCH400 to 720 servings in the UPCH1600.
- Gentle, 150°-165°F (65°-74°C) heat will not cook food and maintains food moisture.
- 45-minute preheat time from room temperature.
- Three minute recovery after the door is opened and closed.
- Tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch.
- Thick foam insulation retains temperatures for hours, even when unplugged.
- Uses less energy than three standard 100 watt light bulbs.
- UPCH400 models stack for storage or transporting on a Camdolly® with securing strap.
- Heated door kits also sold separately to retrofit UPC400, UPC800, and UPC1600.
- Versatile transporter holds a wide variety of food types and textures such as pasta, bone-in fried chicken, and double-crusted pies.
- Removable cord stows securely for transport.